Classic round diamond ring
About the RingThis 14k white gold solitaire engagement ring features a round diamond that is set in a 4-prong white gold head. The diamond is 2 carats, J or better in color, and I2 or better in clarity. The beautiful band this diamond is set in is 2.5mm at the top and 2mm at the bottom. Each solitaire ring is stylish, sleek, and handcrafted to last a lifetime.
The Four C’s of Diamond BuyingBefore you commit to a ring that your loved one will wear for the rest of their life, it’s important to understand just the basics of what we call “the 4 C’s of diamond buying.” Jewelers use four criteria to determine the quality of a diamond, including:
- Carat -Carat is likely the most popular criteria and refers to the weight of the diamond.
- Cut -Cut refers to the shape of the diamond and how it has been shaped and polished to reflect light. Some jewelers consider this the most important criteria, even more so than carat, because an excellent cut can make a diamond look larger and more brilliant.
- Color - Color refers to the tint of the body of the diamond.
- Clarity - Clarity refers to any inclusions in the diamond. Flawless is the highest grade of clarity and less than one percent of diamonds are flawless clarity.
- Ring Width: 2.5 to 2 mm
- Metal: 14k White Gold
- Total Diamond Weight: 2 ct
- Diamond Color: J - or better
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - or better
- Stone Type: Diamond
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 2 ct
- Quantity: 1